Master Franchisee Requirements
Who we are looking for as Master Franchise Owners
Chem-Dry has a track record of success, and we are looking for the same from the people with which we partner for international expansion. Master Franchise candidates should have previous success building sales and developing territories. We also require franchising experience, as our business model requires the management of sub-franchise markets. Master Franchise operators must have an office and personnel to handle the sale of franchises, accounting, training and marketing. The office must have a conference room for training and meetings.
Master Franchise Financial Requirements
– Financial requirements vary depending on the size of the market. Here is a general outline:
– Franchise fee: USD $50,000 to $1 million or more depending on territory and population.
– Startup cash: USD $200,000 to $800,000, depending on market size and economic conditions.
– Minimum net worth: $500,000 – $2 million, depending on market.
– Royalties: Master Franchise operators pay a “per franchise” fee on a monthly basis.
– Conversion: Chem-Dry also welcomes cleaning businesses that are interested in converting existing large operations that seek to further differentiate their offerings and lead the growth of Chem-Dry’s brand within their nation while collecting royalties from sub-franchisees.
Sub-Franchise Financial Requirements
– Varies by Master Franchise
– Both Master Franchise and Sub-Franchisees must purchase and use only Harris Research Inc. approved products.